Down below you will find all the full particular to know what ‘Cookies’, which kind of cookies exist, what kind of cookies we use , and how you can deactivate them in your browser.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be download from your computer through web pages
Cookies are files that can be download from your computer through web pages and allow storing and restoring information about the surfing habit
of the user or its computer. It can be used to improve the service that is given through
the web page and to recognize the user at the time of the access.
Which kind of cookies exist?
- Own cookies: those are the ones that are sent to the user’s computer from a managed domain by the provider of the requested service by the user.
- · Third parties cookies: those are the ones that are sent to the user’s computer that is not managed by the provider of the requested service, but is sent by other entity that treats the obtained data through the cookies.
- Technical Cookies: those are the ones that allow the user to surf a webpage, platform or app and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Customization cookies: those are the ones that allow the user to access to the service with some general characteristics predefined in order to some criteria in the user’s computer.
- External social media cookies: the aim of these is that the visitants may interact with the content of different social media platforms.
- Analysis cookies: their purpose is to stock anonymous information to make a following up and analysis of the behavior of the user in the different web sites that they are linked to.
- Advertising cookies: the allow to manage the ad space that exist in a web page effectively.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Their purpose is to continuously watch the surfing habits of a web page users, to develop specific profiles and show advertisement depending on their habits.
- Session cookies: those are made to stock information at the time that the user access to a web page.
- Persistent cookies: the information will be stocked during the time that is defined by the controller.
What kind of cookies do we use?
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor's IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
Cuando inicias sesión, también instalaremos varias cookies para guardar tu información de inicio de sesión y tus opciones de visualización de pantalla. Las cookies de inicio de sesión duran dos días, y las cookies de opciones de pantalla duran un año. Si seleccionas «Recordarme», tu inicio de sesión perdurará durante dos semanas. Si sales de tu cuenta, las cookies de inicio de sesión se eliminarán.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
Embedded content from other websites
The articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Browsing through this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Statistical analysis cookies: designed to offer the best user experience possible by adapting the content of the website to the interests of the user
- Geolocation cookies: to calculate shipping costs and taxes
- Registration cookies: to facilitate the login to the user
- Other third-party cookies: detailed below:
With whom we share your data
Google Search COnsole
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can not change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have about your data?
Si tienes una cuenta o has dejado comentarios en esta web, puedes solicitar recibir un archivo de exportación de los datos personales que tenemos sobre ti, incluyendo cualquier dato que nos hayas proporcionado. También puedes solicitar que eliminemos cualquier dato personal que tengamos sobre ti. Esto no incluye ningún dato que estemos obligados a conservar con fines administrativos, legales o de seguridad. Para ello escribe un email a la dirección: email@example.com con el asunto «BORRAR DATOS»
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
Can cookies be deleted?
They can be deleted and blocked, either in a general way or in a particular way through a specific domain. When you disable cookies through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer, some of the services may no longer be operational. The configuration of each navigator and equipment used must be adapted separately.
Block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer;
First step.- Click on Tools and then Internet Options.
Second step.- Click on Privacy and move the slider to the desired privacy level and OK.
Third step.- Internet Explorer indicates the types of cookies that are blocked or allowed in each of the privacy levels.
First step.- Menu and Settings.
Second step.- Click on Advanced Options.
Third step.- "Privacy" and click on Content configuration.
Fourth step.- Set options in the "Cookies" section.
First step.- Click on the Firefox button and Options.
Segundo paso.- Privacidad.
Third step.- Use a custom configuration for the history.
Fourth step.- Accept cookies (for activation), and unmark cookies (for deactivation).
Fifth step.- Choice of storage time.
Sixth step.- Accept and close the Options window.
First step.- Preferences and Privacy, choose Block Cookies.
Second step.- Select the option.
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at